1. One of the reasons the world hates God is because only God gets to make the rules. Cain hated God because God told Cain he had to approach Him on God's terms, not his own (Genesis 4).
Morality has never been determined by the individual. That is thinking characteristic of the criminal and the sociopath. So, if Christians take God's side on sexuality, we will be criticized and hated by Cain's children for the same reason Cain hated God.
2. Of course we feel weird feelings from childhood. We're born sinners, from the womb. But America rejects the idea of original sin, so Americans must come up with other explanations for where our malfunctioning feelings come from. As a result, everything gets attributed to environment or DNA.
Yes, the Bible says that both contribute to bad behavior. Our bodies are cursed, we live in a corrupt culture, and all of us were raised by sinners. But Christ said the root of evil thoughts and feelings is the individual soul (Matthew 15:19), and the soul is a non-physical thing. This is why evil thoughts and feelings spring up inside us from the very beginning -- the whole human race is sinful.
But my inborn feelings do not give me a right or an imperative to act. Suppose I have always felt violent since childhood? Does that mean I should beat people? Certainly not, and the same principle applies to sexual feelings.
3. Transgendered people do not exist, since gender is determined by chromosomes. Bruce Jenner was born a man, he is still a man, he will remain a man until he dies, and he will be a man throughout eternity. No one chooses their own gender; sex and gender are the same thing. The LBGT distinction between sex and gender is a self-serving fiction, created to excuse evil, rooted in atheism. Jesus quoted Moses with approval: "Male and female God created them." You can no more change your gender than you can decide not to be made out of molecules.
4. For Christians, arguments about sex are really, bottom line, about God and Jesus Christ. We cannot avoid the religious dimension of the argument. If there is no God, everything is permissible. Not even 'consent" stands the acid bath of atheism.
But, since Jesus was the Son of God, His opinions about sex are right. So, disagreeing with Jesus about sex and gender amounts to rejecting His claim to be the Son of God. If He was wrong about sex, then He wasn't the Son of God.
5. Bruce Jenner surgically altered himself to make himself appear to be a woman. So? Surgery will not save him. Jenner is still a sinner like me. We cannot surgically remove a lifetime record of wrong-doing. He is mortal. He is going to face God's judgment. Unless Bruce Jenner takes shelter under Christ's righteousness, God will have to judge him on his own merits, good or bad. Jenner will fail the judgment, since God requires perfection, and no one but Jesus Christ is perfect.
No matter how we re-arrange the biological deck-chairs, the ship is going down. I still hope that Bruce Jenner comes to his senses spiritually, and gets onto the life-raft of Jesus Christ!